Inspired by a circa 1969 Japanese book of printed doodles, this design came to me in a dream. The next morning I started out illustrating the pieces and adapting them to this chair. It's one of the finest pieces I've ever created. I hope it is the perfect accent for a room you're creating.
- Expertly crafted and upholstered with ChiChi Furnishing Velour
- Responsibly sourced beech wood
- 10-year guarantee on print, build and finish
- Made and shipped from the UK
- Full height 29", full width 25", seat depth 19"
- Front leg height 9", back leg height 7.5"
- Backrest height 22", backrest width 20"
- Weighs 15.4 lbs
HOW YOUR CUSTOM CHAIR IS CONSTRUCTED
This chair is made by hand in the UK. First, the design is printed on the ChiChi fabric using dye sublimation so the ink is fused deep into the fibers, creating a permanent print that won't fade, rub off or peel away. Next, the fabric is cut to size and hand-stitched to the frame and cushioning. The frame and tapered legs are constructed from responsibly sourced beech wood for a sturdy and robust structure.
This product only available in the UK, Canada, and the USA
Follow this link to order a fabric sample and earn a $30 discount coupon on this chair.