We want you to be happy with your order. We are determined to have each and every purchase result in a happy customer. Because everything here at VizualCake is handmade, there is some potential for human error. Usually, our quality control department will notice, and everything is fixed before your order is even shipped. However, in the case that something does slip through, all you need to do is let us know. Take a look at the details below on how to do that:
Returns and replacements
If you have problems with the order you received, contact us within 5 business days at email@example.com.
- Please be prepared to take and email detailed photos of the product you received and the packaging it came in.
- Once you contact us about a faulty product, we'll start the replacement process.
- You may not need to return a faulty product, but if you do, we’ll provide you with a shipping label and instructions.
We accept returns of non-faulty goods that are in new condition up to 30 days after delivery. Used, personalized, and/or worn goods cannot be returned. Refunds will be in the form of store credit. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Special considerations for non-faulty furniture
Your order begins to be processed within minutes of you completing the checkout process. Canceling may not be possible. That being said, you can try by contacting us ASAP. Cancelled furniture orders may incur a 20% fee.
Since VizualCake is just one person at this time, it’s easy to get attention. Here are the methods in order of fastest response.
- Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/VizualCake-by-Angela-Bull-101621428354328
- SMS: 508-320-0589 (don’t bother calling as I get so much spam that my phone is useless.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org